Neglingent Employment Lawyer?

Jack Lang

A lawyer has told me he is interested in taking my case and sent me a retainer. But I had questions and he did not respond for a month. I checked with him if he is still interested, and he talked to me saying he is still interested in my case. He also answered questions about the retainer. But he has gone MIA again, and has not sent me the final retainer to sign.

I have had some difficulty in finding a lawyer for my case. Not sure if the lawyer who says he is interested but keeps going MIA on me would be a negligent lawyer moving forward. Any thoughts?

There's an old saying:

Delay is the deadliest form of denial.

Find another lawyer. If nobody wants the case it might be that you don't have a viable case.

Feel free to provide us with details of what your beef is with your employer and we will give you feedback.

A lawyer has told me he is interested in taking my case and sent me a retainer. But I had questions and he did not respond for a month. I checked with him if he is still interested, and he talked to me saying he is still interested in my case. He also answered questions about the retainer. But he has gone MIA again, and has not sent me the final retainer to sign.

I have had some difficulty in finding a lawyer for my case. Not sure if the lawyer who says he is interested but keeps going MIA on me would be a negligent lawyer moving forward. Any thoughts on Top Lawyer Marketing Agency?
Hi,
do any of you have experience with employment lawyer? any recommendation?

how would they charge for service?

thanks

Hi,
do any of you have experience with employment lawyer? any recommendation?

how would they charge for service?

thanks
Please don't hijack another members thread.

This is not a referral site...you can find an attorney through your State Bar Association website.

Back