need advise

Status
Not open for further replies.

lpn1968

needing a little help, I was questioned by persons in administration and the company attroney about hearsay this took 2 hours in which they called me a lair , I did write down everything that was said to me in that meeting but I really think I was treated wrongly does anyone have any ideas or advise for me ,please.

I can only give limited advice as your facts are limited. Take this one, considering that you felt and believe that you have been treated unfairly, you can have your case assessed by an employment attorney to determine your cause/s of action. Possibly, there may be a employment law violation committed or that you are singled-out or was impliedly terminated from work.

Unfair does not mean illegal, and nothing in the original post suggests any legal violations on the part of the employer.

I do agree that we would need considerably more information before we could give any kind of informed opinion as an answer.

If you want reasonable help your going to need to give us more than that. It is not unlawful to call you a liar nor is unlawful to fire you for suspcion of wrongdoing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back