My rights as a human

OtownBrad

Jurisdiction
Ontario
Hello, I was wondering if you could help me. I want to declare sovereign citizenship, or maybe even if you could help me explain a diplomatic immunity as a Canadian in Ontario. I feel enslaved and feel that my government isn't protecting my liberties and i want to be able to live freely as i have a right to do so. I have spent HOURS emailing different branches of governments and different departments within them (including the supreme court of canada, Governor generals office, even the UN) and the only responses i got were to hire a lawyer! I'm pretty familiar with the law, and I want to act only under the capacity of common law, I've gone threw my local (Ottawa) By-laws, provincial bylaws and even a bit of the criminal code of Canada, and have pick out some of the these "rules" that i believe are against my charter of rights and freedoms, I want to stand up too this, and fight for the people of this wonderful country. Another thing i want to present to you, i want to file discrimination charges against all three branches of government as i have the right to live equally at any age; even though there's law such as (being 18 to vote, being 19 to buy cigarettes ect..) even though yes those are public safety concerns, that's not what the governments there for they should be protecting my right that one person can do it, so can i no matter what age. PLEASE help me on my journey to freedom and liberty. PLEASE read this and understand the point of view in which this boils my blood and PLEASE, even if you don't agree reply with a bit of feedback,
Yours truly
Freeman Brad

Hello, I was wondering if you could help me. I want to declare sovereign citizenship, or maybe even if you could help me explain a diplomatic immunity as a Canadian in Ontario. I feel enslaved and feel that my government isn't protecting my liberties and i want to be able to live freely as i have a right to do so. I have spent HOURS emailing different branches of governments and different departments within them (including the supreme court of canada, Governor generals office, even the UN) and the only responses i got were to hire a lawyer! I'm pretty familiar with the law, and I want to act only under the capacity of common law, I've gone threw my local (Ottawa) By-laws, provincial bylaws and even a bit of the criminal code of Canada, and have pick out some of the these "rules" that i believe are against my charter of rights and freedoms, I want to stand up too this, and fight for the people of this wonderful country. Another thing i want to present to you, i want to file discrimination charges against all three branches of government as i have the right to live equally at any age; even though there's law such as (being 18 to vote, being 19 to buy cigarettes ect..) even though yes those are public safety concerns, that's not what the governments there for they should be protecting my right that one person can do it, so can i no matter what age. PLEASE help me on my journey to freedom and liberty. PLEASE read this and understand the point of view in which this boils my blood and PLEASE, even if you don't agree reply with a bit of feedback,
Yours truly
Freeman Brad

Last edited by a moderator:
Yours truly
Freeman Brad

My friend, I see you're posting from our neighbor to the north in the land often called the great white north, Canada, eh.

You should speak with one of the fabulous Canadian solicitors, all of whom are ably equipped to assist you.

Back