Modification of childs visitation schedule/custody

Status
Not open for further replies.

jen061875

My boyfriend wants to petition the court himself to change his visitation schedule. I have looked everywhere and tried to contact the local clerk of courts office to try and point him in the right direction but nobody seems to know where to aquire the appropriate forms to do so. Although they have all stated that it IS possible to do so. Does anyone know who he can contact for this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also can anyone fill me in on the laws about parental aleination sydrome, and possibly list grounds for changing visitation? His ex-wife does not hold to her end of the visitation scedule. He has been documenting for the past several months when he has seen his child and he has missed over 4 months of his court ordered visitation. He is NOT behind in his support payments, and he has taken her back to court in the past for contempt but as we live in a very small town she doesn't abide by the rulings and it seems a complete waste of time because nothing ever gets done about it. When this happens she keeps his child away from him for even longer periods of time, and pretty much sticks her tongue out at him She has also attacked me physically in the middle of a little league and was arrested for that. Please help.

Thank you

I know my fiance had to go to our local family court office they have all the forms there.. You could also call them and have them mailed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back