is there a statute of limitations on a dependency case in the state of washington?

m.pettit360

Jurisdiction
Washington
i got incarcerated unfortunatly when my daughter was 2 weeks old and she went into foster care i was released into a treatment facility when she was 9 months old and have been completely compliant with them the dependancy is running into 18 months i have a court date on the 3rd and im trying to find out if there is a time that they have to return her home by, by law.

Once a child becomes a ward of the state, it is up to the state if the parent gets parental rights restored.

I suppose one could say the state's authority over the child is extinguished by the child becoming an adult, at age 18.

i got incarcerated unfortunatly when my daughter was 2 weeks old and she went into foster care i was released into a treatment facility when she was 9 months old and have been completely compliant with them the dependancy is running into 18 months i have a court date on the 3rd and im trying to find out if there is a time that they have to return her home by, by law.
Are you the mother or the father? If father, where's the mother? If mother, where's the father?

Back