is their anything i can do?

Jurisdiction
California
i was on probation for 5th dui, with 3 months left on probation after successfully completing everything else probation officer found a full, old, open, and hot beer can in a truck that i not in my name. Took a breathalyzer test on the spot, passed, i haven't given probation officer any dirty test. the public defender appointed to my case didn't speak to me about my case until the 5th court date, that day she bullied yelled and intimidated me into taking a plea. later that day i called her and after she yelled hung up on me she said she would file the motion on the next court date which was in a month, 4 days before my surrender date. during this time i hired an attorney who said he would file the motion to withdraw the plea, signed a paper saying so. the problem was the public defender lie about the court date i had before my surrender date, and the attorney i hired was going on the info i told him. with a months' notice neither one filed a motion or did anything for my case. neither one will return my calls or messages. now i am left with a surrender date of the 22nd and the attorney i paid money too won't return my calls and no way am i going to that public defender. do i have any options left? is their anything i can do to stay out of jail? I'm not violent i don't drink, I'm a student in college, i work, and i have a 4yr old son, please help me. i have messages from the public defender talking about the court date she lied about, phone and text message records showing how many times i contacted her trying to discuss my case.

XXXXXX

i was on probation for 5th dui, with 3 months left on probation after successfully completing everything else probation officer found a full, old, open, and hot beer can in a truck that i not in my name. Took a breathalyzer test on the spot, passed, i haven't given probation officer any dirty test. the public defender appointed to my case didn't speak to me about my case until the 5th court date, that day she bullied yelled and intimidated me into taking a plea. later that day i called her and after she yelled hung up on me she said she would file the motion on the next court date which was in a month, 4 days before my surrender date. during this time i hired an attorney who said he would file the motion to withdraw the plea, signed a paper saying so. the problem was the public defender lie about the court date i had before my surrender date, and the attorney i hired was going on the info i told him. with a months' notice neither one filed a motion or did anything for my case. neither one will return my calls or messages. now i am left with a surrender date of the 22nd and the attorney i paid money too won't return my calls and no way am i going to that public defender. do i have any options left? is their anything i can do to stay out of jail? I'm not violent i don't drink, I'm a student in college, i work, and i have a 4yr old son, please help me. i have messages from the public defender talking about the court date she lied about, phone and text message records showing how many times i contacted her trying to discuss my case.

they are out to get you

do i have any options left? is their anything i can do to stay out of jail? I'm not violent i don't drink, I'm a student in college, i work, and i have a 4yr old son, please help me.

With 5 DUIs under your belt, the only viable option is to embrace sobriety and live a sober life. Stop associating with people that aren't leading a sober life.

Short term, you may still have to do jail time. But kicking all drugs will pay off long term.

Back