Implant procedure did not go as planned

BTMcGinn

Jurisdiction
California
I went to a dentist who I believed was an expert with implants and dentures. I decided on the all on 4. It is called teeth in one day with 4 implants. The surgery was March 22 and I am not an expert on these matters, but I believe something went wrong. After the surgery my entire face and chest was black and blue. People who saw me were in disbelief of my appearance. I have never experienced pain like this in my life. Today is April 21st and I still have no teeth.I am also diabetic so it's important I eat good foods. The temporary teeth were made very poorly and don't fit, are painful and I am unable to chew with them. I keep getting asked to come back the next day hoping I will leave with the teeth. This has not happened. I am told things like just keep them in for a couple of days and they will adjust. They don't adjust. They are painful and all wrong. And I still cannot chew with them. They kept the teeth again to work on them. I am being made to feel like I am the problem. This is not what I paid for. To starve and be in pain. Now I have a new pain of a piece of tooth left in my gums and its cutting the side of my tongue, I want to go back today, have this piece removed and be done. I have literally been to this office every other day. It's like a dentist mill. Instead of spending time to resolve my issue, I am asked to go back and sit in the lobby so I could give up my chair. I'm feeling pretty low at this point, And the worst part of that is having to sit in their lobby watching the Food Network! Do I have a legal right to end my contract with the dental group? I do not want to go back.

Does this have anything to do with falling off the ladder on to your face?

Why only workers comp??

Anyway, I suggest you consult with an attorney who specializes in dental malpractice. That kind of attorney may have an expert available who can evaluate you condition and treatment.

Does this have anything to do with falling off the ladder on to your face?

Why only workers comp??

Anyway, I suggest you consult with an attorney who specializes in dental malpractice. That kind of attorney may have an expert available who can evaluate you condition and treatment.
Thank you. I need a break in the search for an attorney. Exhausting and if it's anything like the dentist I choose....
Thanks for your time .

Bottom line is I miss going to work and doing what I do. I loved it. Now I may not be able to go back to this work or it will be a long time until I do. I'm 61 and not being as active as I was will be what makes me old. No one looks for an old boomer to work for them. I've been doing this work for over 25 years. And my employer just disregarded me like trash and gets to continue having a life. I get a little check from WC and nothing for all the pain and suffering I have been left with.

Back