Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

veudushi

I wrote the other note with title help. I wanted to know what i needto know if I already had a pending case for custody and an court order i wasn't able to enforce, a later case of childsuort in a different state is legal. I also want to know how i can go about getting help, since i can not pay 3/4 thousand dollars to a lawyer in West Verginia, but i want to be in the life of y daughter and my exwife is not allowing me to see her unless she is there. she is also telling me that i have to go to west verginia to see my daughter, while i live in Philadelphia PA. She took my daughter 3 years ago and disapeared with out my permission. so what should i do? what steps should i take?

pls some one help me.

You can file court papers on your own but you need to know what you are doing. You will need file in the state that the order is out of and go to the self help/law library and file a motion for custody, or contempt. Have you called around to an attorney to see if they will help you on a sliding scale?

Ok i have applied for custody in Pittsburgh PA where we were. she disapeared for 3 years with my daughter. She reapeared in Morgan town WV. Now I'm still in PA but in Philadelphia. Wheni applied the judge ruled that she had to bring my daughter every sunday for me untill custody is desided. i was never able to enforce that. now she filed for child support and in that court order it also state that we have to share her. but she isn't trying to. i offered in december to pay her ticket with my daughter and she said no cause i wasn't going to pay a hotel for her for my daughter to come see me and pas time with me.

I talked with a few layers in WV but they are all charging me 2500 to 3000 dollar. I can not cover that. if it was posible to pay it in instalment it would have been a different story, but they talking about paying thst amount before anything is done.

That is called a retainer, call around then until you find one that does not charge one, but instead they probably will charge you a higher hourly rate.

Your child is important. Do this on your own, or find a way to pay an attorney. Loan, credit card, borrow the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back