Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

veudushi

My ex wife left Curacao NA (dutch Colony in the caribbean) with my daughter with out my consent and came back to the US where my daughter was born. i came back to the us and filled for custody(2002) my ex dissapeared and did not reapeare untill 2004 in West Verginia she isn't allowing me to see my daughter, while there is a court order from PA(pittsburgh) that she has to bring me my daughter every sunday. i was never able to enforce that court order. then she proceed to file for child support. I'm charged a amount based on a sallary that i'm not making, and after contacting the agency in west Verginia in writing noting has been done. Further more they are charging me for the time she disapeared with my daughter. she is not allowing me to have my daughter as the custody order is stating and now they took my tax retur and garnished my checking account. i feel like going back to the caribbean where i'm from some times, because it seems like i can't get help. i can't pay a lawyer $3000, and i'm not getting nowere with legal services in West Verginia. I can not do anything in Philadelphia PA where i reside at the moment because the child is phisically in WV. (morgantown)

What can i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back