Federal Government had an Officer approach

fedafterme

Jurisdiction
Texas
I was questioned by a police officer about the federal government and my family a few years ago and one thing was about the federal government mess with me since 2007 making life extremely tough. The agency has a search warrant of my cell phone because I have seen my phone type, receive, and group chat without my consent of whom I'm even talking to. They were like bots. I need the help with what to do next as this type of harrassment has been lasting for years.

I have even chatted with a stranger online named gloryinprint at yahoo com since 2008 and he has only helped me, but then He recently blew his cover in 2022 after I discovered his business website has a phone number and I called this person. The person answered knowing who I am and the date this business began is in relation to me. Gloryinprint removed the amazon listing and phone number.

Im not safe. I have received strange chatting online where the person writing to me already knowing everything about me. In person as well I meet people who know me already and put on a cover typically with the UFC and military. Police officers have been too. I dont know how they do it!! It's almost as if they successfully put it all together. I've even contacted the FBI Field Office and they've agreed that I'm being affected by them too, yet I'm told by Officer I'm not in any trouble. What do I do to stop all this?

Last edited:
If the federal government gets a wiretap authorization (warrant) for you cell phone to monitor your calls, texts, and e-mails you won't know about it by looking at activity on your phone. The wiretap orders go to your cell phone provider which then is obligated to provide them with the information sought in the warrant. The federal government does not get direct access to your phone and federal agents know better than to do anything that might reveal the presence of the wiretap on your device. So its very unlikely that the strange activity you see on the phone is the result of any federal (or even local) law enforcement wiretap.

If law enforcement has a warrant for a wiretap then that means the agency convinced a judge that there was probable cause to believe you may be involved in criminal activity. There's not much you can do about that other than filing a challenge to the wiretap in court, if you can discover the agency involved and have credible evidence to support that there is a wiretap, or seek to suppress any evidence from your cell phone that the government tries to get admitted in a court proceeding against you.

You may want to get a different cell phone (or new sim card for your phone) and a new cell phone number to get rid of whatever is causing the strange things happening on your phone. You may also seek advice from an attorney about any legal recourse you may have regarding what you see.

You may be misinterpreting some of what you experience because of your suspicions about law enforcement monitoring. It's extremely unlikely that random strangers or law enforcement from mulitiple agencies know who you are and what things you've been doing. High anxiety or other mental health issues can make you assume things that aren't accurate. Getting that problem under control may help you sleep better and live without fear that anyone you meet may be after you for some reason. Seeing a therapist can help you with that. People with problems like anxiety often don't know that they have that problem until they see a doctor or therapist for an evaluation. Problems like anxiety and depression are actually pretty common and the medical community has really only recognized the extent of it in the last decade or so and started to take it more seriously.

Treating my anxiety not only helped me sleep better, it also was a major factor in lowering my blood pressure. It might help you out too. It won't help with any weird things that you see on your phone, but it can help you put what you see in proper perspective so that your health doesn't suffer.

If the federal government gets a wiretap authorization (warrant) for you cell phone to monitor your calls, texts, and e-mails you won't know about it by looking at activity on your phone. The wiretap orders go to your cell phone provider which then is obligated to provide them with the information sought in the warrant. The federal government does not get direct access to your phone and federal agents know better than to do anything that might reveal the presence of the wiretap on your device. So its very unlikely that the strange activity you see on the phone is the result of any federal (or even local) law enforcement wiretap.

If law enforcement has a warrant for a wiretap then that means the agency convinced a judge that there was probable cause to believe you may be involved in criminal activity. There's not much you can do about that other than filing a challenge to the wiretap in court, if you can discover the agency involved and have credible evidence to support that there is a wiretap, or seek to suppress any evidence from your cell phone that the government tries to get admitted in a court proceeding against you.

You may want to get a different cell phone (or new sim card for your phone) and a new cell phone number to get rid of whatever is causing the strange things happening on your phone. You may also seek advice from an attorney about any legal recourse you may have regarding what you see.

You may be misinterpreting some of what you experience because of your suspicions about law enforcement monitoring. It's extremely unlikely that random strangers or law enforcement from mulitiple agencies know who you are and what things you've been doing. High anxiety or other mental health issues can make you assume things that aren't accurate. Getting that problem under control may help you sleep better and live without fear that anyone you meet may be after you for some reason. Seeing a therapist can help you with that. People with problems like anxiety often don't know that they have that problem until they see a doctor or therapist for an evaluation. Problems like anxiety and depression are actually pretty common and the medical community has really only recognized the extent of it in the last decade or so and started to take it more seriously.

Treating my anxiety not only helped me sleep better, it also was a major factor in lowering my blood pressure. It might help you out too. It won't help with any weird things that you see on your phone, but it can help you put what you see in proper perspective so that your health doesn't suffer.
I have seen with my own eyes my phone text a message I have never sent and I received a message a person has never sent me. How are you going to tell me I've never seen, when you are told I have?

The police department where I'm from was responsible for me meeting local basketball star Travis Franklin. He was dating the social worker I met beforehand.. Turns out, it wasn't him it was actually a cop. She wouldn't be dating him.. I asked individuals who knew the woman and they all agreed that this story is not true on their behalf. She was never dating that basketball player and He was doing a cover. My mental health program didn't think at all I'm crazy when I bring this stuff up, I was approached by a LEO to tell me that I am not crazy. They have all wanted to contact police and ask them why they won't quit harrassment as well. This is just gaslighting.

Last edited:
Okay, Let's say everything is happening exactly as you say it is and you are 100% correct about everything you're assuming. I don't believe that's the case, but for the sake of argument we'll assume for the moment that it is.

Everyone you talk to about this is going to assume the same thing Tax did (and that I did); that there are mental health issues involved. That's going to make it very difficult for you to get any legal help.

So. How do we break that cycle?

You go and get a mental health assessment.

How will that help?

If Tax is right (and I believe he is) then you get the help you need, even if it isn't the help you think you need right now.

But if you are right and there are no mental health issues and the things you are seeing really do mean the things you think they do, then when a lawyer in your state tries to brush you off by telling you it's all in your head, you slap that assessment down on his desk and say, "See? This psychiatrist/psychologist/mental health worker has given me a clean bill of health. I'm not imagining things and this will prove it."

So either way, getting a mental health assessment is the first thing you want to do.

Okay, Let's say everything is happening exactly as you say it is and you are 100% correct about everything you're assuming. I don't believe that's the case, but for the sake of argument we'll assume for the moment that it is.

Everyone you talk to about this is going to assume the same thing Tax did (and that I did); that there are mental health issues involved. That's going to make it very difficult for you to get any legal help.

So. How do we break that cycle?

You go and get a mental health assessment.

How will that help?

If Tax is right (and I believe he is) then you get the help you need, even if it isn't the help you think you need right now.

But if you are right and there are no mental health issues and the things you are seeing really do mean the things you think they do, then when a lawyer in your state tries to brush you off by telling you it's all in your head, you slap that assessment down on his desk and say, "See? This psychiatrist/psychologist/mental health worker has given me a clean bill of health. I'm not imagining things and this will prove it."

So either way, getting a mental health assessment is the first thing you want to do.
I can.

Which lawyer to hand that to? I

You'll want an attorney who handles communications and internet issues. We don't do referrals here but you can call your State Bar Association, your local Legal Aide or any law schools in your area for names.

But get the mental health assessment FIRST. That's going to be key to getting you help, no matter which of us is right.

I have seen with my own eyes my phone text a message I have never sent and I received a message a person has never sent me. How are you going to tell me I've never seen, when you are told I have?

I didn't say you didn't see what you saw. I'm saying that your interpretation of how it occurred and who did it might not be right. In other words, your assumptions about what is behind what you saw may be wrong. People make wrong assumptions all the time. Unfortunately, sometimes that leads them down the wrong path and gets in the way of a proper resolution of whatever the problem is.

Back