Do I have a case for a Lawsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

allaboutmystyle

I recently bought a new vehicle from a dealer ship, made a down payment, got full coverage insurance, (the truck was in the shop 6 times out of the 30 days i owned it.) did all the paperwork for it was aproved for a loan then the bank called me asking what was paid i told the truth and then the bank called the dealer mad becouse it wasnt paid in full (down payment) then the dealer calls me to call the bank back and tell them i made a mistake that i did pay in full.( so they made me lie) then a month later i get a call from the dealer that i had to turn the truck in!!!!!! so a long story short a retired state trooper and detective told me that the dealer screwed up and took it back to keep there job . do i have a case???:no: :no:

you need to be more specific.......If you had a contract.....and made a down payment....then you should have a case....they may have had a right to recind the deal, but I am willing to bet that a judge would make them justify as to why they did that......

the story is

I did have a contract, I made a down payment everything was fine after thirty days the dealer sent the paper work to the bank then the bank called me asking do i have posestion of the vehicle, what color it was, how much did I put down and so on. I told them I traded in my pick up the dealer gave me 200.00 for it (worth 900.00) I paid 500.00 down with a check and i owed 1000.00 by the 1st of febuary then that would be the total down payment of 1700.00 paid.they said ok no problem(the bank). Then the dealer called me back yelling at me for telling the truth to the bank, they then told me to call the bank back and tell them i made a mistake on what i said , to tell them i payed 1700.00 in cash so i did then the bank wanted proof, so i called the dealer back they told me to call the bank and tell them that the dealer will fax a copy of the receipt so i did and the bank called and the dealer faxed it. I then went back and fourth with the bank over this lie and they said my storie changed so theres conflickting stories and they might not approve the loan after they did approve me. so a week later I get a call from the dealer saying they need the new truck back and didnt explain why so I take it back after the weekend and I turned it in, sales manager says how ya doing I say not so good you guys are takeing my truck back then he says We arent makeing you turn it in. So anyway I tell him how they made me lie and he acted like i made all this up, butt i did threaten a lawsuit and they have been calling me non stop trying to find another bank to dael with to get me back into the new truck, they eaven are trying to get me a 8000.00 dollor whole sale truck for 2000.00 so that makes me think that they are scared to death of a lawsuit. My freind a retired state trooper and a detective says they screwed up on the paper work and the sales manager could loose his job if the big bosses found out so they made me turn it in and are trying to cover up everything to save his butt, so this is the short part of this long story.so i was just wondering how many people think i have a case becouse i have a problem with people burnning me, and lieing to me so the point has to be made and a lawsuit is the only way they wont screw with people anymore.

First......You need to understand that lawsuits can be very exspensive.....Even if your in the right!! I can tell you what I would do.....I would contact that dealer and insist that he MAKE THIS RIGHT!! Find out if they are willing to work with you and get you a better than good deal.....If they do then you can move on having learned something.....If they don't then contact a local attorney in your area and take your case to court...
Good luck to you..

Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back