Decree not obeyed

sd2023j

Jurisdiction
Texas
Hello - divorced in Jan'23. But few items in decree were supposed to be settled but OC and wife just denying to address them. Some fake accounting is created claiming they were given "escrow" money. Thus money that was supposed to be given to me in exchange of house - they are not doing so. There are other items too. I have basically let go my lawyer because of sheer incompetence, untimeliness (gone vacation and tells me later sorry i was on vacation - his boss is equally clueless and totally rude and bully) - they made mistakes (as in 'oh everything is fine in decree or MSA' and turns out it was not fine) and wasted time and billed me and have no remorse for their mistake. I have filed a case within the case pointing out wrong things. The OC is not responding and I have asked for web based hearing but they are not responding - so does it mean I have to go in person?

I have witnessed how truth is berried and falsehood is promulgated by the OC. Its disgusting and I think these lawyers should be disbarred

Question: Is there any way web hearing can be made mandatory as I live 30+ miles away?

I will have follow up if I get any response.

thank you in advance

Question: Is there any way web hearing can be made mandatory as I live 30+ miles away?

You may file a motion for the hearing to be done remotely. Ultimately it is the judge who decides that. Bear in mind though that often you make a more noticeable impression (either good or bad) if you are there in person. If you think you have a strong case to make, it may be worth doing it in person — and forcing your ex and her attorney to be there too.

You may file a motion for the hearing to be done remotely. Ultimately it is the judge who decides that. Bear in mind though that often you make a more noticeable impression (either good or bad) if you are there in person. If you think you have a strong case to make, it may be worth doing it in person — and forcing your ex and her attorney to be there too.
Thank you for the feedback. If they force me to attend in person I will have to go - I live far away now and I am representing myself so its first time experience. I have listed all facts in my appeal case. but in person you can fumble to put words together. we will see. I have filed the motion for remote but OC has not responded so that forces everyone to go physically. May be they think they will intimidate me by coming in as team and I am on my own

... I live 30+ miles away
... I live far away now ...

30+ miles is really not "far away." My daily commute is 35 miles each way, and it's possible here to drive over 50 (driving) miles and still be in the same city. Even in Texas, there are places that are over 30 (driving) miles apart and still in the same city.

Back