daycare

Status
Not open for further replies.

wensween

hi...my attorney had me agree on paying 75.00/week, and 40% of daycare, and uncovered health insurance. When my support was increased it took child support a few weeks to change things, my ex violated me for not paying support. ( which was untrue, i wasnt worried). Then she was able to retro daycare bills, that i was paying but not in full at this time. I had to got back to last september, so she violated that i havent made any attempt to pay daycare, which was untrure. Note: she makes home made daycare bills from her sister to her. Wouldnt the judge listen if i request certified or that he comes to me ?? My lawyer thinks not.
Anyways...i have paid her about 800.00 in daycare at this time, and 700.00 to child supprt arreas. When we had the hearing she walked in late and the judge threw her violations away. That was the first time anything good has happened for us. So, now we are all paid to date. The day after court i get a letter from her that says, "you still owe 80.00 for march daycare. Please pay or violation will be submitted." I sent that to her a month ago.. The problem is she holds my checks til she has three at a time...I told my lawyer that i wanted them cashed within 10 days. He says...well see what we can do. but the court order was dismissed so nothing was changed.
so, i called her up and said "i sent that before the last one you cashed..., Nope never got it. I said okay...im cancelling it then."
I spent 20.00 to cancel, then paid 4.95 to send it certified on June 14th (1 day delivery) they have attempted 2 times, no answer, and it is sitting at the post office. From her doing this the next month was due to I sent that out 6/21, and the same thing. She is playing games all the time with our money.....I dont want to keep sending them, then pretty soon she'll cash 400.00 worth. What do I do?? I know my lawyer isnt the greatest...what can i file.....what can i do about her.... I have requested since january for times and dates of when he goes to daycare, she waont let me know a thing...heck I dont even know if my son passesd...

Why doesn't your lawyer subpeona her sister's tax records?

My husband's one night stand has her sister say she pays her $80 a week for a child (12) who goes to school all day. We are to point we are going to hire a private detective to follow them around once school starts. She even had her sister change her tax return to include almost $6,000 in income. The same one thinks of things just to mess with him. Real nice court system!!!!

Good Luck,
gearhart7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back