Arrest, Search, Seizure, Warrant coverup or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

undergrd

i had another court date on feb 28 and besides being almost 2.5 years since i was arrested without a warrant and having 7 attorneys withdraw due to conflict of intrest i found out that a district court judge arrained and set my bail in superior court and the original d.a. withdrew and the new d.a. has a brother on the task force that arrested my self my wife and took my son out of school isnt this conflict of intrest?and can i do something that will be seen by the court? so far every thing i have done goes under the rug and im not allowed to present issues to the court.

Dismiss, lack of speedy trial. (Unless those shysters conned you into waving that right. Even then, you may be able to get it kicked.)

Sue um all, every last one of them.

Laws and Court procedures that are "fair on their faces" but administered "with an evil eye and a heavy hand" (discriminatorily) are unconstitutional. YICK WO V. HOPKINS, 118 S.Ct. 356 (1886)

A conspirator is responsible for the acts of other conspirators who have left the conspiracy before he joined it, or joined after he left it; statutes of limitations tolled for previous acts when each new act is done. US v. GUEST, 86 S.Ct. 1170; US V.COMPAGNA,US V.COMPAGNA, 146 F.2d 524

State statute of limitations is tolled (does not run) in SOME STATES while same action is pending in federal court; action can be brought in State Court after federal court dismisses for lack of subject matter jurisdiction. ADDISON V. STATE, 21 Cal. 3d 313 (1978); NICHOLS V. CANOGA IND., 83 Cal. App 3d 956 (1978) (Equitable tolling)

Wow thats nuts what state do you live in? 2.5 years without a trial wow. What were the charges if you dont mind me asking?

bigger than you think.

i live in washington state and as hard it is to believe its true the whole story started in 1997, when i bought a parcel of land from my father. i wont get in to all of it unless some one would request it. the bogus charges are for manufacturing meth in which the d.a. is trying to get 20 yrs on 4 different charges from intent to deliver to child endangerment, which the state says it happened at a home of a paid, contract informer for the city police department.like i stated earlier in this reply i wont get into this unless someone requests it. my wife and i are going to get this exposed sooner or later, they took our son which we have only seen once in 2.5 years but we have to be careful because we dont know what this group will do,some of these people have power in the county where we lived we moved out of the county a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back