Conciliator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please though, before you call someone a fit parent when they aren't. PLEASE learn the facts. If you think he's a fit parent after reading any of the above, you clearly do not know what a fit parent is.

Please treat others courteously. Thank you.

Last edited:
I am treating others with courtesy. I'm just speaking my mind, exactly what she did. It's alright though, because not many people on here give the best of advise. They read through things and don't consider what facts are being stated when somebody posts for advise. Instead, its stuff thats completely off topic and has nothing to do with anything the original post is about. I spoke with my lawyer. And he's clearly in contempt of court for the things mentioned above. Contempt of court is when a court order isn't followed. If you were a lawyer like you said for decades or whatever, then you'd know that. But I'll be deleting my post and account. If I want advise, I'd rather get it somewhere else.

But thank you all so very much.

I'll be blunt this time.

IT IS VERY VERY DIFFICULT TO PROVE THE PARENT IS UNFIT.

And I can promise you, this is considered the polite forum. There are several other legal forums, and many of us "cross post".... and they're not nearly as kind.

So remember that.

No... I don't think so.
And there's really no need to be rude or have an attitude.

And you don't know the father personally. Therefore, you can't honestly say he's fit or not. A FIT parent would support a child and WANT to spend time with their child and make sure they have all their needs before their own.

And as far as what I want....

I would want for his father to be in his life, by all means. But I don't think overnights are acceptable right now. Would you want your child to wake up in a strangers house in the middle of the night screaming not knowing where their mother is> The ONLY person they know? I don't think so....

The LEGAL definition does not resemble anything you've said. Only the court can make that call, and it's terrifically hard to prove it.

So perhaps you can read a little more and even better, read about what does and does not constitute "fit".

I am treating others with courtesy. I'm just speaking my mind, exactly what she did. It's alright though, because not many people on here give the best of advise. They read through things and don't consider what facts are being stated when somebody posts for advise. Instead, its stuff thats completely off topic and has nothing to do with anything the original post is about. I spoke with my lawyer. And he's clearly in contempt of court for the things mentioned above. Contempt of court is when a court order isn't followed. If you were a lawyer like you said for decades or whatever, then you'd know that. But I'll be deleting my post and account. If I want advise, I'd rather get it somewhere else.

But thank you all so very much.

Your attorney is dangerously wrong. If you would PM me with his name and bar number, I'll investigate.

Or, you're not being honest with us. Pick one.

And I understand that I "chose" to have a child with him. Which I really didn't. I was on birth control when I got pregnant with him.
He didn't even want the child. He wanted me to get an abortion and wanted the child to die throughout my pregnancy. My thoughts are, I shouldn't have to put my child in the situation of having him spend time with somebody who doesn't want anything to do with him. Or even overnights. I'd be fine with visitations, but overnights is pushing it. He's spent a total of 2 months with him (periodically) since birth. My son's now 26 months. That's a stranger.

I'll address this bit, too.

The best way to ensure that your son isn't with a stranger, is to allow him more time with his OTHER parent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back