Childs father posting lies about on facebook and pics of guns

sadmomma

Jurisdiction
Tennessee
My childrens father is posting that im a neglectave mother, when I have full custody he has supervised visitation 5 hours per week. Hes mad because I wont break our court order n let the kids ride with him and his girlfriend. He is posting that I leave them in diapers , pjs all day etc.. every other post is bashing me , I deleted mine just because of this humiliation. Is there anything I can do? Also he has a pic of him and two guns and hes on probabtion for domestic against me. I cant afford a lawyer so id like to get through this without hiring one but if necessary I will.

You are going to need a lawyer. If he has guns and is on probation and not permitted to have them, call the police or his parole officer. While technically you might be able to bring a claim for libel if he knows the things he posts are untrue, it won't amount to much unless you have actual damages as a result. A strongly worded letter from an attorney to knock it off might do the trick. You can also try modify your custody agreement to include not posting anything about you or the kids on social media. An attorney in your area can tell you how likely that is to fly. I don't see why you can't have your own FB page. Just don't friend him. Chances are no one believes him anyway and or are just as sick of the constant negative posts as you are.

My childrens father is posting that im a neglectave mother, when I have full custody he has supervised visitation 5 hours per week. Hes mad because I wont break our court order n let the kids ride with him and his girlfriend. He is posting that I leave them in diapers , pjs all day etc.. every other post is bashing me , I deleted mine just because of this humiliation. Is there anything I can do? Also he has a pic of him and two guns and hes on probabtion for domestic against me. I cant afford a lawyer so id like to get through this without hiring one but if necessary I will.

Maybe you forward the picture of dude and his guns to his PO, anonymously sending the copies via US MAIL.
That costs you less than 50¢

Back