changed parenting plan

kaydentw1

Jurisdiction
Washington
I am the respondent. My husband has supervised visits with our child. The commissioner ordered our temp parenting plan to be the same as the last. My husband's lawyer changed the wording on the plan from "supervised by respondent's family, or any mutually agreed upon person' to "supervised by father's family, or any mutually agreed upon person." I signed it not noticing, until days later when my husband said his cousin was going to supervise a visit. I said no. They're threatening to hold me in contempt. How do I get the wording changed back to way it was? The way the commissioner ordered it.

I am the respondent. My husband has supervised visits with our child. The commissioner ordered our temp parenting plan to be the same as the last. My husband's lawyer changed the wording on the plan from "supervised by respondent's family, or any mutually agreed upon person' to "supervised by father's family, or any mutually agreed upon person." I signed it not noticing, until days later when my husband said his cousin was going to supervise a visit. I said no. They're threatening to hold me in contempt. How do I get the wording changed back to way it was? The way the commissioner ordered it.

The way it was ordered is in writing.
You want it changed, back to court you must go.

In the future, READ EVERYTHING, before signing anything.

Until the judge changes it, the current order is what you and he must obey.

You signed & it has to be followed. As noted, this will have to changed through the court system.

Again wants wrong with cousin? Your going to have to agree on a person or risk being in contempt

The supervision is suppose to be "in line of sight, and within hearing distance at all times." My husband is not allowed to "undress, dress, or take the child to the bathroom." My daughter can't even be in a bathing suit around my husband. She's only three, so she can't tell me what has happened at her father's house. My husband's cousin lives with him, and the commissioner even said that she doesn't feel comfortable with someone living at the house to supervise. The cousin wrote a declaration(under oath) to the court, full of lies; therefore, I believe he will not uphold the oath he signed to supervise. I do not trust him.

Then take issue to court. However it snot how much YOU trust cousin but how much court does. However post on your post he doe snot meet criteria court set up and your refusal should not be in conflict with court order

At the time before hearing, my husband told the commissioner that I won't let some of his family supervise. The commissioner said that she's sorry, but "we need to find someone that we can both agree to." I agreed to his aunt. He agreed to my family. He hasn't used them. He can see our daughter twice a week, and only sees her once every three weeks. I believe, it's because they actually supervise and he doesn't like that. He wants his cousin, because he'll leave him and our daughter alone.

How do I take it to court? What motion do I file? Do I ask to amend parenting plan? Do I explain that the wording was changed? I know that I need to take to court, but I don't know where to start.

Back