Kia Clark

Jurisdiction
Indiana
I have ALS and was misdiagnosed and abandoned I need help please. They noticed muscle weakness in 2022 and suspected ALS in 2016. In something else, there's been slander and libel while working with someone else they placed recording equipment in the bathroom. That, I don't think anything can be done about, she's with law enforcement in some way and is an artist. One of the things she's said was herpes was not a terminal illness. It can be proven by what she's said and have drawn (an artist, she did it for money I was told by (name deleted by moderator) she blew up after she kept doing it) but she's connected to law enforcement and a person I dated that was in law enforcement. That's where I think the mirror came from. Please help. He's a member of what a judge called a subversive men's group called MGTOW. They're also employed by Facebook so I don't know if you'll help. It stems from an abusive ex husband.

Note from Moderator:
Don't reveal the identities of others or your own personal data, thank you.
Information was redacted, please don't post it again, thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
You shotgun a lot of issues here. I can't even begin to fathom it. If you think you have a medical misdiagnosis that resulted in some (physical) injury, then you should seek a medical malpractice attorney who can take an informed and dispassionate view of the facts and advise you. There's nothing else that really matters in malpractice matters.

Herpes is not terminal. So I'm not sure what this has to do with anything. Defamation (libel/slander) claims are harder to pursue. You have to show that the knowing false statement was made to others and except in certain cases which probably don't apply here, that you incurred some actual damages from that statement. Again, running the facts past an attorney who can evaluate it.

Back