Advice Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illuzionary

I'm seeking help for my mother.

Here is the scenario. Every since my nephew has been in middle school he has become a nightmare. He lies, steals, fights, and runs away all because he feels that he can do whatever he feels. When he gets caught, he tells vicious lies. He ran away two weeks ago and was picked up in DC for being out pass the curfew. When arrested, he told the police that he ran away because my father was beating on him which is a total lie. My mother was charged with child abuse and had to go to court. When she went to court she was served with some papers stating things that my nephew had told his court appointed lawyer. All were lies. When the trial was over, she had to take him home with her because he didn't want to stay where he was. I found this very strange because why would you release a child back into the care of the person you just charged with child abuse. My mother being nice and lovely takes him back because he (my nephew) says he never told anybody the things that were on the paper. A couple of days later he runs away. My mother is at her wits end. He shows up back to her today. My mother calls his social worker and her lawyer asking if somebody can please come and get him. She is terrified to have this child in her home because he is a stranger to her. His social worker tells her, that if she ask to have her rights signed over or ask to have the child taken out of the house until their court date on Thursday that she will be charged with child neglect. I find something totally wrong with this. This boy continues to do as he pleases and she is made to pay for his actions. Is there anything she can do?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back