ADA/Section 504 Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can't figure out for yourself why it wouldn't be a good idea for you to be posting the details of your situation out in public for everyone, including everyone at the university, to see, then frankly there's no hope for you.

I was only asking because I was wondering if there was a way that this could be used against, or more specifically, if something like this online posting could be retrieved even after deletion. I made this post with the full intention of deleting it after receiving some responses. Obviously, the responses thus far have not been helpful, and I will delete it shortly if I continue to receive only unhelpful responses. You do not need to be rude; I was simply trying to receive input, advice, and information here from people who have more of a background in dealing with these kinds of matters.

Yes, I am in California.

I am not sure how armyjudge knew this though.

Oh, that's a bit scary. Do you know my identity?

The origin of @army judge and his SUERHUMAN powers have been a central narrative for @army judge since his inception, with the story of the destruction of his home planet URANUS, his arrival on Earth and emergence as a SUPERHERO, as well AS over the course of @army judge's SUPER history as he continues to expand across the PLANET and the universe increasing his "Super Moderator" skills, abilities, and marvelous acts of kindness and love to hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions of human beings everyday!!!

The origin of @army judge and his SUERHUMAN powers have been a central narrative for @army judge since his inception, with the story of the destruction of his home planet URANUS, his arrival on Earth and emergence as a SUPERHERO, as well AS over the course of @army judge's SUPER history as he continues to expand across the PLANET and the universe increasing his "Super Moderator" skills, abilities, and marvelous acts of kindness and love to hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions of human beings everyday!!!

Since you're a moderator, can you help me in deleting this post? I also would like for a few of the comments in the thread to be deleted (#2, 7, 15, and 17). Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back