Accused of robbing the neighbor

Pjtowks

Jurisdiction
Washington
I have live at my house for almost five years with my roommate.in the five years there has been no complaints or police calls we helped each other till the day my neighbor to the right accused me of robbing her garage. She said once she gets me out of her neighborhood because its mostly her family that i would be dead in a year then the rest of the neighbors mainly the one across the street is continually harrasing me one neighbor down the road did appoligize for getting involved.the truth is before her son went to prison on a gun charge which on his second one was in prison only two months and is in work reaease.before he left to prison he robbed her i seen him with the stuff so did others he lives with his mom.when she accused me i called him because he knows i know and he said he would fix it. Well he never came home and then went to prison.i thought he had fixed it but then threats started when i told his mom it was her son she got furious not my boy she said and he threatend me from prison because i told his mom what can i do i dont sleep dont go out side.she called police and said her stuff was here when i invited them to look she would not come and said i sold it for drugs.i got a protection order but it did not stick she had complaints from the neighbors and told the judge i robbed her and sold it for drugs now my family cant come over they get harrased what can i do iam a mess

You ignore ANYONE who causes you grief, stress, annoyance, and anxiety.

To do otherwise only feeds the beast.

The beast is voracious.

The beast enjoys fighting, arguing, insulting, blaming, shaming, accusing, and threatening.

The beast must be fed.

If you stop feeding the beast, the beast dies!!!

What you CHOOSE to do is entirely up to you.

We have laws that criminalize murder.

Despite those laws, people kill other people everyday.

We have outlawed stealing.

Yet, people steal everyday.

The law can't help.

There's nothing the law can do to prevent someone from killing, raping, or stealing from you.

All the law can do is punish the offender, assuming the offender is ever caught.

Only you can prevent abuse, by avoiding the abuser.

D
You ignore ANYONE who causes you grief, stress, annoyance, and anxiety.

To do otherwise only feeds the beast.

The beast is voracious.

The beast enjoys fighting, arguing, insulting, blaming, shaming, accusing, and threatening.

The beast must be fed.

If you stop feeding the beast, the beast dies!!!

What you CHOOSE to do is entirely up to you.

We have laws that criminalize murder.

Despite those laws, people kill other people everyday.

We have outlawed stealing.

Yet, people steal everyday.

The law can't help.

There's nothing the law can do to prevent someone from killing, raping, or stealing from you.

All the law can do is punish the offender, assuming the offender is ever caught.

Only you can prevent abuse, by avoiding the abuser.
o i move or stand my ground i cant move

D

o i move or stand my ground i cant move

You decide what works for you.

I NEVER ADVISED YOU TO STAND YOUR GROUND.

I suggested you IGNORE these bullies.

Ignoring someone is far different than standing your ground, mate.

George Zimmerman decided to stand his ground, too.

You decide what works for you.

I NEVER ADVISED YOU TO STAND YOUR GROUND.

I suggested you IGNORE these bullies.

Ignoring someone is far different than standing your ground, mate.

George Zimmerman decided to stand his ground, too.
Thank you can i sue them if i decide not to be quiet but after i move

Back