13yr. Child illegally taken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, go ahead, sue anyone you target.

Good luck.

Why aren't you trying to figure out what went wrong? Lawsuit won't do anything to get your son back.

This sounds like a cluster of epic proportions. Why were you letting them go to your parents alone when you know your stepfather was "inappropriate" with you? You had no obligation to let them have visits. I would have had them come to my house.

I would take someone filing for custody of my child - especially a stepparent - very seriously. I would have hired a lawyer immediately and fought that. You can't change anything - but I never would have left my kid alone with them in that situation either.

You need to find a better lawyer. Do some research. Many give free consultations. Someone did something wrong in this case. Plus you have a 16 year old and 14 year old screwing around...I'd have gotten a different lawyer right away and scrounged money anywhere I could.

Why aren't you trying to figure out what went wrong? Lawsuit won't do anything to get your son back.

This sounds like a cluster of epic proportions. Why were you letting them go to your parents alone when you know your stepfather was "inappropriate" with you? You had no obligation to let them have visits. I would have had them come to my house.

I would take someone filing for custody of my child - especially a stepparent - very seriously. I would have hired a lawyer immediately and fought that. You can't change anything - but I never would have left my kid alone with them in that situation either.

You need to find a better lawyer. Do some research. Many give free consultations. Someone did something wrong in this case. Plus you have a 16 year old and 14 year old screwing around...I'd have gotten a different lawyer right away and scrounged money anywhere I could.
I

I already know what went wrong. The judicial system in our small town. I did everything I knew and could do!! There was no where else to get money for another lawyer. I thought this was a place to get REAL legal advice or suggestions. Not looking for judgemental answers from someone who has no idea!

I

I already know what went wrong. The judicial system in our small town. I did everything I knew and could do!! There was no where else to get money for another lawyer. I thought this was a place to get REAL legal advice or suggestions. Not looking for judgemental answers from someone who has no idea!
Chill. I asked you questions that was it. If you don't like what you read on public forums then don't go to them.

Obviously you have no idea. You left your kid with a child molester (alleged) and now your 14 year old has a child. Maybe you should look at yourself.

Your only option is to find a different lawyer to help you unfuck this cluster fuck. Or you just don't see your son again until he's 18 and makes the choice himself and not see your grandson until then.

Chill. I asked you questions that was it. If you don't like what you read on public forums then don't go to them.

Obviously you have no idea. You left your kid with a child molester (alleged) and now your 14 year old has a child. Maybe you should look at yourself.

Your only option is to find a different lawyer to help you unfuck this cluster fuck. Or you just don't see your son again until he's 18 and makes the choice himself and not see your grandson until then.

It's not as straight forward as you make it sound. And my question was to lawyers, obviously your not one. My son is now 19. Pay attention. The question was about figuring out how to hold the DCS and Judge accountable for the wrong they did in this case. So because I was too forgiving in order to have a family and keep my mom around, that's why DCS should have let a 13yr. old do what he wanted and take my rights away? I got what I deserved?

It's not as straight forward as you make it sound. And my question was to lawyers, obviously your not one. My son is now 19. Pay attention. The question was about figuring out how to hold the DCS and Judge accountable for the wrong they did in this case. So because I was too forgiving in order to have a family and keep my mom around, that's why DCS should have let a 13yr. old do what he wanted and take my rights away? I got what I deserved?
Most people on here aren't lawyers fyi. It's people who have had experiences with different topics. Some are lawyers. Not all. ANYONE can post on here.

Most of the time even the lawyers tell people to go talk to a lawyer.

You have to ask DCS why they did what they did. You're the one who let your rights get taken away. You probably still have them actually. You just need a COMPETENT lawyer to represent you.

So waste money on a lawsuit or spend it on figuring out what went wrong and how to get your kid back. That's your choice. Did I say anything about deserving something? No. I would never say that because I had my ex husband's bitch ass first wife tell me that he and I "deserve" to have a sick kid.

I just know I don't trust too many people with my daughter and I sure as hell wouldn't leave her with someone who allegedly sexually molested me or was inappropriate. I don't even let my ex husband have her alone because of his past with drugs. (I have the ability not to leave her alone with him too).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back