^ years after divocre wife ex wife wants a settlement

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisafromsf

Six and a half years after divocre wife ex wife wants a settlement

I've been married to my husband for 4 years, his ex wife just served him with paperwork asking for his income and expenses. They have been divorced for 6 1/2 can she do this and since WE own our home can she get any of the assets. She also wants to know what my assets are can she ask for that? Please help, I haven't been sleeping... I'm so nervous.

Last edited:
Is this for an increase in child support?

What state are you in? I am assuming she is asking for an increase in child support?

In most states, spousal income is not considered. So if I were you, I would not submit anything, but your husband is obligated to submit his.

Also he might want to google the states child support guidelines, to see if she even qualifies for an increase. He is free to file a response. He can see an atorney if he has any questions.

no child support no children

Good morning, we live in California. They're were no children from their marriage. She believes that after all this time she is entitled to money. Another thing that I thought was interesting the papers she served me (not my husband) we dated 12/2004.

Good morning, we live in California. They're were no children from their marriage. She believes that after all this time she is entitled to money. Another thing that I thought was interesting the papers she served me (not my husband) we dated 12/2004.

Okay, I give up.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Start from the beginning and give us facts and details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back