Wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmk13

I was pulled over for speeding and by the time I had pulled over I had thrown a cannabis grinder out of my window. I was pulled over and my vehicle was searched. The officer just cited me for the speeding and said I was free to go. I made a U-turn and as I passed him he told me some kids saw something up the street (about a quartre mile) that they thought was from my vehicle and he told me I would be charged for paraphenalia if they found it. I left by the time the kids (little punks) were back. Is there enough evidence to be charged? Will they come to my residence for such a small offence? There's no direct link to the paraphenalia and me .I also had alcohol in my car and he didn't cite me for it. Then, 4 hours later he called and told me I would be receiving an MIP as well. WTF

I was pulled over for speeding and by the time I had pulled over I had thrown a cannabis grinder out of my window. I was pulled over and my vehicle was searched. The officer just cited me for the speeding and said I was free to go. I made a U-turn and as I passed him he told me some kids saw something up the street (about a quartre mile) that they thought was from my vehicle and he told me I would be charged for paraphenalia if they found it. I left by the time the kids (little punks) were back. Is there enough evidence to be charged? Will they come to my residence for such a small offence? There's no direct link to the paraphenalia and me .I also had alcohol in my car and he didn't cite me for it. Then, 4 hours later he called and told me I would be receiving an MIP as well. WTF

Who knows, I lost my mind reading license last year for telling lies.

Seriously, if charged with anything at anytime, plead not guilty, make no confessions or give no statements (SHUT UP, BUT BE POLITE), ask for a lawyer, and plead not guilty. then wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back