Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft wrongly accused

Status
Not open for further replies.

nna2126

:confused: my boyfriend was arrested two weeks ago for robbery with a toy gun. these minorites where in the street fighting with each other and my boyfriend was walking home from the store and they started throwing beer bottles at him and his friend. my boyfriend fell. but the police came around looking for suspects. our lights were on so they came to our door long story short they arrested my boyfriend because they say that he looks like the suspect who the minorites "claim" was robbing the because he's black and has braids that was the discription. we have witnesses of what happen but what i would like to are they allowed to hold my boyfriend in custody based on no hard evidence. by the way they took a dna test still has not came out and they have not set a bail for him.:(

I don't understand what you meant to characterize as "minorites"…………I would look past that to address your questions…… A group of witnesses who claim your boyfriend committed a crime is good enough to get him arrested pending further investigation. You should try to make sure he has a lawyer to work with………….Such charges are very serious and could have life changing implications. Talk to his lawyer or PD for any concerns and evidence you feel the cops might be overlooking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back