Wrongful Termination?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcotter12870

I worked for a company that works within another company as a subcontracting company.. I dated a co-workers and we broke up. He continuously harassed my Supervisor and Teamleader with lies that I was never at my workstation, grabbed me at work to talk after i told him i was not going to date him anymore. My supervisor was informed of all of these things and I requested a transfer to another building within the same city. My supervisor did nothing and told me to just "let things blow over". 1 week later I was served with an order of protection which contained lies that were eventually proved in court and order of protection was denied to him. I was removed from the building because the ex boyfriend lied and said i was intimidating him. He informed many people that he was going to "have me fired". When my employer informed me of this, I was informed that I would have to interview to another position within the company. I informed them that I could not work in that location due to transportation issues and requested an area closer to my home. They never responded until I received my Cobra insurance papers in the mail a month later. I was harassed at work and my Supervisor did nothing to stop it.. and it may be due to the fact that his father worked for this company also and did not want to make waves. Please let me know if I have a case. Due to me losing my job, i am now losing my house because i cannot make the rent. I was not informed until a month later that I was out of a job. And now i have emails that past employees sent out that were derrogatory about me to a company that I had applied for employment. I did not get this job and feel it was due to this email sent out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back