Wrongful Termination Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbob

I have a manager that is being sued for defamation in a wronful termination law suit. The person allegedly was committing fraud. He and the manager that reports to him along with the HR guy have all be notified they will be deposed. They were the ones involved in the termination.

I wasn't involved in the situation.

Any chance they will want to depose me?

The answer is not going to be any different here than it was on the other board where you posted this question.

The answer is, no one here has any possible way of knowing whether you will be deposed or not. You will just have to wait and see.

What does it matter to you if I used two boards. I was looking for a intuitive/experienced thought from someone but I can see that this board is nothing more that the typical cookie cutter answers one could get from any website.

At the end of the day it doesn't make that big of a difference.

Thanks anyway!

I was looking for a intuitive/experienced thought from someone but I can see that this board is nothing more that the typical cookie cutter answers one could get from any website. Nobody has a crystal ball no matter how many websites you post a question like this on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back