Medical Malpractice Wrongful Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia070804

My daughter was born 4 wks premature with 2 holes in her heart that doctors did not seem that worried about. She was released from the hospital 3 days later than I was due to the fact that she could not keep her temperature and she was jaundiced. The jaundice is typical of preemies. She saw her pediatrician (Friday) 2 days after being released and she had gained about 6 oz., she was then referred to the Texas Children's Hospital Heart center and was seen that Monday.
PHP:
The doctor that read her EKG that they did at the Heart center acted as if there was nothing wrong, they then did x-rays of her lungs and found fluid on them.
PHP:
She was released with a prescription of lasiks to take the fluid off and we were told to come back to see the doctor in 30 days. My daughter passed aways 2 1/2 days later at home from asphyxiation from the fluid on her lungs. Can someone tell me what I can do to make sure that this doesn't happen to someone else and to make sure that the people responsible actually take responsibility for their actions. I truly believe that she should have been admitted into the
PHP:
[PHP]
[/PHP]

I am sincerely sorry for your loss. I can tell you that the issue you have is too big for internet advice. You should contact a local personal injury or medical malpractice lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back