Wronged by DCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

strudel032386

My son's father had just violated his probation and had gotten his daughter taken away from him. I have always had custody of my son and since he has a case on him I have been told by the CPA I have a case on me as well because of this. They worded their reasoning to say my son had been taken out of my son's father's custody and placed into mine. That is not true. The CPA came to my house with an attitude, refused to make an appointment, called the cops, and lied through the warrant to enter my home and drug test everyone in my home. There is not one reason in the warrant that gives a viable reason to enter my house. They worded it as "There is reason to believe that the children are dependent and neglected because DCS and the Guardian ad Litem of the children went to the home on November 19, 2012 to see the children." Does that make sense? NO REASON. I feel like I do not have any rights and they can do whatever they want to do and mess with anyone they want without a real reason. I was also told that if I hire a lawyer, it is going to make things worse for me. Is there anything I can do? Please help.

My son's father had just violated his probation and had gotten his daughter taken away from him. I have always had custody of my son and since he has a case on him I have been told by the CPA I have a case on me as well because of this. They worded their reasoning to say my son had been taken out of my son's father's custody and placed into mine. That is not true. The CPA came to my house with an attitude, refused to make an appointment, called the cops, and lied through the warrant to enter my home and drug test everyone in my home. There is not one reason in the warrant that gives a viable reason to enter my house. They worded it as "There is reason to believe that the children are dependent and neglected because DCS and the Guardian ad Litem of the children went to the home on November 19, 2012 to see the children." Does that make sense? NO REASON. I feel like I do not have any rights and they can do whatever they want to do and mess with anyone they want without a real reason. I was also told that if I hire a lawyer, it is going to make things worse for me. Is there anything I can do? Please help.

Yes, hire a lawyer.
Hire a very good lawyer.
Ask your friends, family, and trusted associates to recommend lawyers.
Make appointments with the lawyers.
Visit the lawyers and choose one.
Not hiring a lawyer, ANYTIME you're in legal jeopardy its foolish NOT to hire lawyer.
Sometimes all a lawyer can do is lessen the damage, but a good lawyer can never hurt you.
If you get hurt, its because you dis something, got involved with something that had no way out of it.
The time to be smart is BEFORE you get caught.
The time to be SMART, is before you do something STUPID.
Hire a lawyer.
This is only a website.
We answer easy questions, and we don't provide REAL legal advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back