Would this be consider slander or defamation

K

kccan

Jurisdiction
California
I have an issue with one of the parents at my children's school, he has keyed my cars and SUVs, more details here Look At What this A hole did to MY SUV

I want to create and dedicate a website to this problem and begin contacting the parents at my school. I know exactly who did it, only problem is no video, no witness, no crime. This is the fifth time and I have never had any problems with anyone in over 23 years until this parent. This last incident cost over $4000 to fix my car.

We had a detective visit the parent and speak with him, the principal spoke with him, I will be adding all the updates to the new website.

Would I be libel for slander or defamation if I post what I have now or can I put "In my opinion, I believe this person to be responsible..."

What if any legal terminology may I include in the site to abate any defamation or slander.

Thank you,

I know exactly who did it, only problem is no video, no witness, no crime.

Then you "know" nothing.

So, yes, posting all that online could very well get you hit with a very expensive defamation lawsuit.

Put an alarm on your car and hidden cameras inside. When you have evidence, you can have this person charged.

Wow, just wow.
As my mother taught me as I entered kindergarten, "Tit for tat only gets you more of what you just got. Behave yourself, don't get caught doing tit for tat."

Taught it to our kindergartners, and often say it just before I get caught up in tit for tat.

Let it go, mate.
Your insurance took care of it.
Nutballs and whack jobs often up the ante.
I suggest you keep your distance.
Don't judge a book by its cover, as the whack job who did that to your car wouldn't hesitate to stick a 6 inch blade deep into your abdomen over and over and over.

I have an issue with one of the parents at my children's school, he has keyed my cars and SUVs, more details here Look At What this A hole did to MY SUV

I want to create and dedicate a website to this problem and begin contacting the parents at my school. I know exactly who did it, only problem is no video, no witness, no crime. This is the fifth time and I have never had any problems with anyone in over 23 years until this parent. This last incident cost over $4000 to fix my car.

We had a detective visit the parent and speak with him, the principal spoke with him, I will be adding all the updates to the new website.

Would I be libel for slander or defamation if I post what I have now or can I put "In my opinion, I believe this person to be responsible..."

What if any legal terminology may I include in the site to abate any defamation or slander.

Thank you,

Are you 13? Why would you even waste your time to do this? Have you talked to the parent? Did the incidents stop after the police talked to this person? Don't even bother to do this at all. It will just cause you more drama and it's very high schoolish.

Don't you have better things to do with your time?

Back