Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft Work

I stole about 300$ from work. What do I do to fix this problem?

First of all, you don't go around discussing any crime, especially one you may find yourself charged with in a court of law.

You can't fix the theft.

A lawyer HIRED by you, or appointed ny the court to help you, will be able to assist you.

You won't get your job back, and you could be barred from working in similar industries for years, maybe forever.

Watch this video:

If you do get charged (or have already been charged ) with a crime, you exercise your RIGHT to remain silent, and ask for a lawyer.

Don't try to explain what happened, or in any way discuss the matter.

Lastly, if you do get charged, appear in court as directed, plead NOT guilty, don't discuss the charge(s), and ask the court if you qualify for a public defender, unless you can afford to hire your own lawyer.

While you wait, don't ever speak of this again, until you meet your lawyer.

I am a Retail Theft consultant and answer questions like yours daily. First off has your work accused or discussed this with you? If no answer NO QUESTIONS! Any questions asked are meant to build a case against you.

I stole about 300$ from work. What do I do to fix this problem?

I'm sure you can do any number of things. The extent to which any of those things are likely to "fix this problem" will depend in large part on the relevant facts, none of which you included in your post (it will also depend on your definition of "fix").

It was brilliant to admit to a crime here and even post your picture so that you can be identified.

Rats...you beat me to it.

Back