Work-Place Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

ms439t

My jurisdiction is: Wichita, KS

I was recently suspended from work due to an issue that I and others believe to be unfair; I have been suspended now for 12 days and have yet to here from anyone on what the outcome is going to be, also I have asked my direct manager is there anyway I could contact HR regarding the issue and was told that HR only talks with management and there is no-way an employee can contact them.

Honestly, I am starting to think everything I am hearing is ridicolous and I don't know what to do... And being that I work for such a large company (AT&T), you would think there would be lots of avenues I could take to resolve this issue but there seems to be none. Also I am part of a union (CWA) but I can never seem to get a hold of my "steward/representative" to speak with regarding the issue.

If anyone knows where I should go from here please share your advice or expertise, it would be greatly appreciated. Also if your interested in the background story on why I actually got suspended let me know.

Thanks

I was recently suspended from work due to an issue that I and others believe to be unfair; I have been suspended now for 12 days and have yet to here from anyone on what the outcome is going to be, also I have asked my direct manager is there anyway I could contact HR regarding the issue and was told that HR only talks with management and there is no-way an employee can contact them.

Honestly, I am starting to think everything I am hearing is ridicolous and I don't know what to do... And being that I work for such a large company (AT&T), you would think there would be lots of avenues I could take to resolve this issue but there seems to be none. Also I am part of a union (CWA) but I can never seem to get a hold of my "steward/representative" to speak with regarding the issue.

If anyone knows where I should go from here please share your advice or expertise, it would be greatly appreciated. Also if your interested in the background story on why I actually got suspended let me know.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back