Assault & Battery Witness intimidation Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrlimo

A police department files AB/DW and criminal Harassment Charges in June on stbxw wife, I have a RO on her she has one on me. We have permission to e-mail about childrens visits, Now when I filed for RO on her it was on the affadavite about how she keeps harassing through e-mails sending the initials "DH" I percieve those initials as D**K Head thats what she has called me in the past. Now after the RO has been issued against her she does it again. I bring it to everyones attention that is overseeing the e-mail communication between us, Two attornys, a Court ordered supervisor,her agency and A police detective that charged her with the criminal harassment in the first place. She takes that same e-mail a month later and charges me with a RO violation to gain leverage for me to be intimidated and put in fear so I'll drop AB and Harassment charges. She tells the Police DH stands for Divorced Husband, One problem with her excuse is we are not divorced yet. I'm still her husband for the moment. The only reason she is sending those e-mails is to continue to harass. So my question would be is this considered witness intimidation where I'm a victim of a violent crime and a witness for the State now? Thanks for your time. I know the e-mail seems minor but I have 60 documented incidents of other more serious harassment charges against her. She needs to really stop this type behavior.

Mrlimo said:
A police department files AB/DW and criminal Harassment Charges in June on stbxw wife, I have a RO on her she has one on me. We have permission to e-mail about childrens visits, Now when I filed for RO on her it was on the affadavite about how she keeps harassing through e-mails sending the initials "DH" I percieve those initials as D**K Head thats what she has called me in the past. Now after the RO has been issued against her she does it again. I bring it to everyones attention that is overseeing the e-mail communication between us, Two attornys, a Court ordered supervisor,her agency and A police detective that charged her with the criminal harassment in the first place. She takes that same e-mail a month later and charges me with a RO violation to gain leverage for me to be intimidated and put in fear so I'll drop AB and Harassment charges. She tells the Police DH stands for Divorced Husband, One problem with her excuse is we are not divorced yet. I'm still her husband for the moment. The only reason she is sending those e-mails is to continue to harass. So my question would be is this considered witness intimidation where I'm a victim of a violent crime and a witness for the State now? Thanks for your time. I know the e-mail seems minor but I have 60 documented incidents of other more serious harassment charges against her. She needs to really stop this type behavior.

You need to ignore her stupidity.
She means nothing to you anymore.
Why do you care what she says?
Of course, she meant it.
If I were you, I'd ignore it.
If your emails are being monitored, let someone else call her out.
Don't you think this is childish?
Just ignore it.

To answer your question, no this isn't witness intimidation.
This is no where near witness intimidation.
This is just silly.

Thank You

There is so much more to the story though I just didn't want to get into on a forum.. Drug use, Killing the family dog, drugging children, sending the dead dog blankets over here, False ROs, False accusations etc! I just want to get divorced and see my kids.. Id walk in a minute if it weren't for the kids.. Its really not that easy just to say this is silly.. This to me is about bringing this garbage to the attention of the proper authorities before something bad really happens because of her stupidity. Everything can be proven with documentation, witnesses and pictures.. Court dates are coming up and lets see what transpires.. She has threatened me with I quote "Never seeing the children again" "I will see you in jail before this is over" Caught on video tape and the Judge asked her did you say those things? She answered Yes I did I was angry. God firbid I said anything remotly close to that.. You know where I'd be this is beyond siily this is Horrendous what she has done...

There is so much more to the story though I just didn't want to get into on a forum.. Drug use, Killing the family dog, drugging children, sending the dead dog blankets over here, False ROs, False accusations etc! I just want to get divorced and see my kids.. Id walk in a minute if it weren't for the kids.. Its really not that easy just to say this is silly.. This to me is about bringing this garbage to the attention of the proper authorities before something bad really happens because of her stupidity. Everything can be proven with documentation, witnesses and pictures.. Court dates are coming up and lets see what transpires.. She has threatened me with I quote "Never seeing the children again" "I will see you in jail before this is over" Caught on video tape and the Judge asked her did you say those things? She answered Yes I did I was angry. God firbid I said anything remotly close to that.. You know where I'd be this is beyond siily this is Horrendous what she has done...

You can't change stupid.
You can't idiot proof your life.
Your best bet is to get divorced and ignore her.
This happens often in divorce cases.
One person tries to provoke the other.
I knew a man that got divorced and never saw his kids again.
He paid child support faithfully for 20 odd years, until the youngest kid was 18.
Today his kids love him.
They discovered the mother's treachery and lies.
They have a great relationship and the mother is ignored by all of them completely.
None of the kids tell her where they live.
She has no interaction with the grands.
One of the kids admitted to dad that mom would regularly say, "I'm going to make him so mad, he'll flip out and end up in prison."
Her set up was her undoing.
She is getting her payback without anyone BUT her getting hurt.
I'm just saying, don't be tricked or taunted into something that you will one day regret.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back