Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft william walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

fytaryze

I have an initial appearance for petty larceny and criminal trepasssing. The only evidence against me are some reciepts from a scrap yard and a signed statement given at my home at 3:00am under duress because I take sleep medication that leaves me disoreintated and confused when I get woke up. The receipts don't say what the scrap is or where it might of come from it just says wether its metal, iron, mixed metal, copper tin etc, etc. I was accused of taking scrap from tour local railroad, one of my neighbor was caught doing so one night, so another nieghbor at the scene told investigators that I also scrap for metal and they knocked on my door looking for him. Of course he wasn't there so they started asking me all kinds of questions about where my scrap comes from so I told them I had tooken some in the past but not on the night in question nor have I recently been over there. Know they want to charge me. I am a veteran and current college student who is studying criminal justice and about to get my degree so I don't want this on my record how can I beat these charges based on the evidence presented which is weak. Can someone please help me? I have a family and can't afford to plead guilty or no contest because I coulndt pay the fines. Nor can I chance having this go on my record because it will affect my future hring ability.

Stop talking. You've already hurt yourself.

You can't beat, but a lawyer can!

Ask for a court appointed lawyer. Or hire your own.

Don't try to be your own lawyer.
You've already shot your mouth off too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back