Other Immigration Law will my misdemeanors affect my fiance from getting his Green card

msleon

Banned
I am wanting to marry my fiance who is illegal but I have misdemeanors on my record. Is it going to affect my fiance getting legal because we have two babies together and they are legal and so am I. Just wondered if my record will stop him from becoming legal. I love him very much and my babies need their father to be legal in case something happens to me

Also how much will it cost for the application to start the legal process

My fiance pays taxes and he's a person with feelings and a heart . We all bleed the same color army judge!!!! Your just a racist stupid idiot who needs to be in Mexico so the cartel can behead you or just shoot the shit out of you for nothing. It's bad over there so unless you been there done that don't ever knock my family or my kids . I am a citizen and real fucken Crazy when someone says anything about my family. It's really a miracle I found love in him yes he's Mexican but he's my love. The American sperm donor who made me is a child molester so shut your mouth because it isn't about color its about the person inside. So your American ass is not perfect. I ask a simple question and you gave a idiotic answer. Grow up segregation is over . God don't like ugly so act like a human being not a racist asshole

Last edited by a moderator:
No, but his record may stop him from being 'legal'. Why should he be allowed to jump the line when there are other immigrants doing it the legal way, working the system, taking the time?

I am wanting to marry my fiance who is illegal but I have misdemeanors on my record. Is it going to affect my fiance getting legal because we have two babies together and they are legal and so am I. Just wondered if my record will stop him from becoming legal. I love him very much and my babies need their father to be legal in case something happens to me

Here's a thought, you and your little family can just leave the USA and go with him to his great country.
No one is forcing you to stay hers, and I'm sure you'd all be happy and legal in his homeland, or maybe yours (if you had one other than the USA).

You see, doing that your babies who need daddy will have him and you, too!
Win, win, win...

I did not hear one racist syllable in what Army Judge wrote. YOU started spouting all sorts of vitriol because YOU did not care for his suggestion to leave for the home of your baby daddy. You also never mentioned he was from Mexico, only that he was "illegal." He could have been Chinese, Mexican, Irish, or even Canadian. If you wanted to avoid any troubles and avoid his potentially being deported, the best option might very well be to explore the possibility of your emigrating to his country. Or, you remain here, he hopes that amnesty one day passes and he can remain.

Have you considered marrying him? Yes, he might have to go home for a while before he comes back, but, if it's true love, that shouldn't be a problem. I know people who have actually done that.

Ultimately YOUR criminal record should not effect HIS chances of gaining residency. However, HIS act of being here illegally may very well do just that.

My fiance pays taxes and he's a person with feelings and a heart . We all bleed the same color army judge!!!! Your just a racist stupid idiot who needs to be in Mexico so the cartel can behead you or just shoot the shit out of you for nothing. It's bad over there so unless you been there done that don't ever knock my family or my kids . I am a citizen and real fucken Crazy when someone says anything about my family. It's really a miracle I found love in him yes he's Mexican but he's my love. The American sperm donor who made me is a child molester so shut your mouth because it isn't about color its about the person inside. So your American ass is not perfect. I ask a simple question and you gave a idiotic answer. Grow up segregation is over . God don't like ugly so act like a human being not a racist asshole

. Have yourself a very nice day.

The law, our laws, doesn't recognize illegal immigrants anymore than it recognizes an illegal murderer, illegal thief, or illegal rapist.
An immigrant enters a country legally.
An illegal immigrant is just another lawbreaker.
I have no pity for lawbreakers and miscreants.
I may not be perfect, but I assure you, I'm legal.

A person who enters any country illegally, is simply a miscreant, scofflaw, law breaker.
As far as paying taxes, unless he's obtained a social security card, he's not paying taxes; unless you mean sales taxes.

Even if he's paying taxes, so what? I pay taxes, too. I hope my taxes go to better securing our borders to prevent the entry of undesirable law breakers.

Last edited:
Geez lady, you might want to watch your language & I don't see where army judge said anything racist either.

Back