Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft Will Jail time occur?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodyB2236

Okay, I recently made the stupid decision of stealing from work, and I got caught. I returned what I stole and it was roughly $500-$600 worth of stuff.
I have never committed a crime before, I have a clean record.
They are not sure if they're going to file charges, but if they do. Is it likely that I would do jail time, or get probation?

Depends on exactly what you get charged with and what kind of deal your attorney is able to work.

I "doubt" you will get jail time. However, you need to speak to a lawyer if charges are filed. The lawyer should get you the best outcome possible.

Okay, I recently made the stupid decision of stealing from work, and I got caught. I returned what I stole and it was roughly $500-$600 worth of stuff.
I have never committed a crime before, I have a clean record.
They are not sure if they're going to file charges, but if they do. Is it likely that I would do jail time, or get probation?
I'm sure you're troubled by this.
But, until criminal charges are brought, you have a bigger problem.
Will you get employment again?
How long will that take, once ths is made known?
I suggest you seek employment, because if you are charged, things will be much worse.

If you are charged, make no statements, plead NOT GUILTY, request the court to appoint a public defender.
Stay out of ALL trouble, and work with your lawyer to defend yourself.

Confess ONLY to the HOLY WOMAN, Father Nature, Mother Time, The Genius Bush, or whatever you worship, maybe your socks; otherwise this is about to become a FIGHT for your LIFE.

Hmmm was that a reference to the Bush Crime Family?

No, it was a reference to a plant, specifically a BUSH, that in some religions, it's called a genius BUSH. I hear certain people SMOKE what they consider the HOLY dried leaves of such a bush. The TRUE INHALERS believe the smoke of such a plant imbues them with wisdom, power, and holiness. Thus,they call such a bush, GENIUS BUSH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back