Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse Will I get drug tested when reporting to jail for PDC ?

Nvra

Jurisdiction
Georgia
My charge is sale of adderall (felony) and I am currently on probation . I was sentenced to 90 days in a PDC . My question is will I be drug tested when I report to the county jail and when i get transported to the pdc ? And yes I am on probation, also I am not using drugs I just want to have an idea of what to expect when I get there.

My charge is sale of adderall (felony) and I am currently on probation . I was sentenced to 90 days in a PDC . My question is will I be drug tested when I report to the county jail and when i get transported to the pdc ? And yes I am on probation, also I am not using drugs I just want to have an idea of what to expect when I get there.

If you're "clean", enjoy the ride, friend.
Show up when and where directed, do as you're told, learn all you can, rehabilitate yourself, meet some new acquaintances, and better yourself.

More than likely you'll be drug tested, but why worry?

Just go with the flow, relax, mellow out, and maintain.

Good luck on your road to recovery.

There is no way for us to know for sure. However; if you are not on drugs, you don't have anything to worry about even if you are tested.

Back