wil . Jefferson county

kim4bama

My mother in law passed a couple of months ago. Her daughter was the executor. There are 4 siblings. There was 16,000 and 5,000 in life insurance the five was cashed in and used for funeral and expenses the other we don't know. The sister and one brother were close he needed money and she bought a house and closedvqquickly. Not good credit they will not show the other two brothers the will they say nothing was in it. Before their mom passes she told my husband four thousand each was left to each child. Its the principal. Please help need advice. Kim

My mother in law passed a couple of months ago. Her daughter was the executor. There are 4 siblings. There was 16,000 and 5,000 in life insurance the five was cashed in and used for funeral and expenses the other we don't know. The sister and one brother were close he needed money and she bought a house and closedvqquickly. Not good credit they will not show the other two brothers the will they say nothing was in it. Before their mom passes she told my husband four thousand each was left to each child. Its the principal. Please help need advice. Kim

Nothing your spouse can do, UNLESS she or he locates the will.

No will, no loot.

Plus, if she or he isn't mentioned in the will, still no loot!!!

The thieves beat the slower ones to the punch.

Last edited:
The life ins. proceeds would be paid by the ins. co. to the bene/benes named in the policy. The executor would not distribute.

Back