Vehicle Repossession Who do I need to return the car

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehungminh

My brother brought a car in June 2006 and making payment until July 2007 and he then went live in other country and left his car at my parents house until now. I know he haven't making anymore payment after July 2007, so now my parents want to move to Houston to live with me, the repo didn't showed up to take the car, and I call the his bank but they didn't want to talk to me. So who do I need to get the car off the lots so my parents cant sell their house and move. What do I need to do?? I live in San Antonio. TX

Yes. But tow to where and If the tow truck tow to the storage they would charge me the fee for the storage. I don't want to pay for it.

Leave the car parked in a "NO PARKING" zone, it'll find a new home.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Fees would ultimately be charged to the registered owner. The tow company might put a lien on the vehicle if it goes unclaimed.
If your brother won't take it, let the tow truck have it.

I have some info that notes if you have an abandoned vehicle on your private property to notify the police. They will make a report on the vehicle & have it towed. If the owner wants the vehicle back, they must pay towing fees & storage fees. The vehicle owner will be responsible to the wrecker company for all costs associated with the towing and
storage of the vehicle.

You might want to call the police & see what they say. You may not be responsible for any fees.

Last edited:
You're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back