where to find help with an exoneration for capital murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

kneepad

in 1987 i was convicted of capital murder received a life sentence and after serving 16 years i was granted parole for life...this is a wrongful conviction case...i have been seeking help but have not found anyone that would be willing to help me, in 2013 i went to the courts to retrieve my records and every since then i have been harrassed by the police. in October they pulled me over and charged me with a DUI i was not under the influence, they attempted to have my license suspended but was unsuccessful. after that i was constantly pulled over for no reason then this year once again i was pulled over and given another DUI and i was not under the influence of anything. I dont know what to do about this situation do not want an attorney from the area in which i reside, I am seeking help with these matters and what can i do

I suggest you move to where they don't know you.
Have you contacted high profile national lawyers?

Otherwise, stay off the streets.

Google THE INNOCENCE PROJECT.

i have contacted high profile attorneys but can not afford to retain one

Keep trying, present your case compellingly, one will help.

You should never have taken that lifetime parole. By doing that, you effectively gave up your tights for life.
Parole is but a virtual form of prison, it's much tougher than prison, and you agreed to take parole to get out, but likely signed away your rights to further redress.

Bad move, you gave away your case, my friend.

It's why no one appears to want to help, they know they can't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back