Consumer Fraud Where to Find Free Legal Aid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankparish

Hello,

Does anyone know how to go about getting free legal aid? I just received a letter today, from the ACLU, which said they are not going to represent me. My situation is such: my mail is being censored and delivered to a third party with out my consent. There are potentially thousands of dollars to be made in mail fraud claims. Does anyone know anyone that wants that action?

Sincerely,

Frank

Frank, Frank, Frank... With all due respect, the more you reveal on your postings, the more I suspect you are up to no good. Listen, if an entity such as the ACLU is not stepping up to represent you it is because they probably see that whatever you are doing it is just not something legal. All the professionals here are very, and I mean, very well respected in their specialty fields and well known around their communities and your offering is quite insulting. I suggest, since you have revealed in previous postings that you are some sort of a celebrity, that you find an attorney that you can afford and that is willing to take your case. Good luck to you!

Last edited:
I Understand.

I really didn't mean to offend. And I assure you that I am not up to anything illegal or unsavory. All I want is my mail -- pure and simple. And given my current situation I have to be as creative as possible -- given that resources are very very tight. My situation is a unique one. No one in the history of the world has ever quite been in the situation I find myself in -- I assure you! Anyways, given your response, I beginning to think that "playing ball," might be my best option -- no matter how frustrating. So, thank you for your advice.

Sincerely,
Frank

I have no advice, but your posts remind me of someone who posts on another site. So, I'm just curious.

Are you connected to Totalwreck123 in any way?

Your writing style, celebrity status, and a vague similarity in the type of problem you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back