Where in the world is Jacksgal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

irish223

I've noticed that Jacksgal hasn't posted in a while, so I checked her profile and she hasn''t posted in almost 3 weeks. What's up with that? Vacation? (If so, I hope you're having fun!) Anyway, I miss her presence here, and hope she hasn't abandoned us for another site. :eek:

I've noticed that Jacksgal hasn't posted in a while, so I checked her profile and she hasn''t posted in almost 3 weeks. What's up with that? Vacation? (If so, I hope you're having fun!) Anyway, I miss her presence here, and hope she hasn't abandoned us for another site. :eek:

She should be back soon ... I had word from a mutual friend that she and her hubby had changed ISP and phone providers and things did not get set up as quickly as they hoped (all their e-mails and their phone number are down).

She should be back soon ... hopefully.

- Carl

Ah, back to the basics! I HATE when my internet is down for more than a day, I can't even imagine 3 weeks! On the other hand, I get more done around the house when it's down.

Thanks for the update, Carl. It will be good to have her back. :)

Her husband hasn't been on line on the two sites where I usually see him, either - hope they're both okay!

Her husband hasn't been on line on the two sites where I usually see him, either - hope they're both okay!
I have an acquaintance on another list who is in personal touch with her husband - someone cbg and I both know. I am assured he and Jacksgal are fine, but that both the phone and internet service are down due to a transfer in providers.

I'd drive to his home and check ... but ... I only know what county he lives in, not his specific location within that county. And he's about 6+ hours away from me!

There have been some other issues going on, but nothing dire. I suspect if there was anything drastic about to occur that I would have heard from one of them. So, I will reserve my worrying for a few more days.

- Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back