what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvazquez

please help me.

i have a 24 year old friend who is being accused of sexual harrasment. the alleged victim is 17. she has not stated any details on when, how, or what exactly happened. He says she has no proof because it never happened. he is afraid however that since she is a minor it is her word against his. is there anything he can do legally and not get arrested while the investigation proceeds. Neither one of them have taken legal action at this point.

First of all, tell us what you did.

a friend of mine was arrested in 1993 for a crime, paid his debt. Now the DMV is saying after over 10 years that he owes them over $9k. Is that possible? Even though he has owned more then one car since then and registered them himself? He is trying to get things under control but things like this keep coming up.

kan_d23 said:
a friend of mine was arrested in 1993 for a crime, paid his debt. Now the DMV is saying after over 10 years that he owes them over $9k. Is that possible? Even though he has owned more then one car since then and registered them himself? He is trying to get things under control but things like this keep coming up.
Start your own thread - it is considered very rude to hijack another person's.

- Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back