What to do...when kids are asking !

Status
Not open for further replies.

PIPER777

Ok I need help.....my paper for custody read like this........leagal custody to father and mother and physical custody reads father and mother. They live with me all the time and they have since the day we went our own ways.And then when you get to custody all it says is visitation-reasonable right of visitation to the party with out physical custody.
My question is do I have to send them every weekend?
He is mentally abusive,the girls are afraid to ask him if they can stay home one weekend.
He makes me take them to him every weekend.
He wants them all summer we me only being able to see them like on a Tuesday then bring them back on Thursday. He will not let me have weekends with them.
He gets them every holiday and every vacation. The only one we split is I get them every other x-mass. I don't think that is very fair.
My oldest who is ten asked if she could talk to a judge and see a counselor because she holds so much in with her dad because she can't talk to him because he won't listen and get mad at her. He threatens them with if you don't wanna come see me then fine I will move to another state and you will never see me again.( but he does not use nice words.) They singed up for summer school so they would not have to go all summer last year, they have even tryed to fake sick but i still send them. There in sports as well. this is starting to effect them emotionally. What do I do and what can I do with the the custody right now until we get into court? He also moved over 2 in half hours away about 5 years ago.

If it isn't specific about what days/holidays/weekend are yours and his, I wouldn't send them every weekend and every holiday. You should go back to court and bring up all these emotional issues and ask them to modify your order of custody to be more specific. Mine spells out each day, time, holiday, vacation...everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back