What right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlewis405

On Feb. 28th my ex received standard visitation of our 2 year old. The order that my attorney gave me from his lawyer did not include a visitaion schedule. My attorney provided me with one from our county though. The schedule for standard visitation states summer visits are from June 1st @ 6pm through June 15th @ 6. He did not exercise this. We do not communicate very well on his behalf and since he didn't metion it, neither did I. He is VERY inconsistent with his visits so it didn't surprise me that he didn't want her for 2 weeks. Well this weekend he calls me @ 3 to tell me he would be picking her up for his weekend as well as keeping her for his 2 weeks. I immeditatley called my attorney and she said that was right and he couldn't keep her and that he missed his 2 weeks. Long story short he attorney provided him with the old visitation schedule that stated summer visits were June 15th-30th. The problem is that nothing has been filed. His attorney says she didn't get a signed copy from mine and mine said she refaxed it and took it to be signed by the judge. It hasn't been filed yet. My question is how do I know what is right? Did he miss his visitation? Do I get to have her back since even though it hasn't been filed I have the correct schedule? My other concern is that my daughter attends a daycare that is more like a school to her. I do not believe it is in her best intrest to pull her out of a structured routine environment that she has been in since she was 7 weeks, than her go back for 2 weeks get settled back in and then her taken out again for 2 weeks as he has another 2 week visit in July.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back