1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

What questions can I ask a custody mediator during cross examination?

Discussion in 'Divorce Mediation' started by McNeeds17, Mar 4, 2017.

1. McNeeds17

McNeeds17 Law Topic Starter New Member

Jurisdiction:
    California
    Hello,

The opposition in my case has subpoenaed our child custody mediator. The mediation did not go very well for me, I felt the mediator was not being impartial, dismissed my concerns, and was attacking me on various topics.

With the mediator now taking the stand, I'm trying to figure out what questions I can ask the mediator during cross examination? Any and all help is appreciated.

Thank you for your time,

McNeeds

2. Highwayman

Highwayman Well-Known Member

Why don't you have an attorney? Seems like you are in WAY over your head.

3. mightymoose

mightymoose Moderator

All any questions you want that are relevant to the issue and which the mediator can testify from personal knowledge.

McNeeds17 likes this.
  4. adjusterjack

adjusterjack Super Moderator

Your question has appeared on 4 websites. You will get conflicting responses that won't help you a bit.

That you already came in second at the mediation and that you desperately need to shotgun your question across multiple websites should make it clear to you that you need a lawyer.

Highwayman likes this.
  5. McNeeds17

McNeeds17 Law Topic Starter New Member

Thank you Mightymoose.

@adjusterjack: Since when is obtaining answers from different sources a bad thing? Slow your roll son, think before you type.