What kind of lawyer do I need

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb1984

I bout a motorcycle in 2001 and the only paperwork I have on it is a certification or origin. No title, No registration. I had the same issue about 10 years back w/ a bmw and it cost around 300 for the lawyer, he had to put it in the paper for 3 weeks, then he got me a title. Don't remember who he is or i'd call him.

So if you could please advise me as to what type of lawyer I need I would surely appreciate it. Thanks

Chris

Last edited:
I bout a motorcycle in 2001 and the only paperwork I have on it is a certification or origin. No title, No registration. I had the same issue about 10 years back w/ a bmw and it cost around 300 for the lawyer, he had to put it in the paper for 3 weeks, then he got me a title. Don't remember who he is or i'd call him.

So if you could please advise me as to what type of lawyer I need I would surely appreciate it. Thanks

Chris

Most general practice lawyers should be able to assist you, or they can provide a name of a colleague who can.

We offer a lawyer referral service, so have a look. You might see the lawyer who served you well a few years back, or find someone who will be able to serve you well today.

http://experts.thelaw.com/

that page was of absolute no help? Did you post the wrong link? I couldn't find anything related to what I was trying to do

so you understand what I need and are saying you can get me a title?

I'm not offering you anything.

Only your state's automobile licensing agency or bureau can issue titles.

No, I simply suggested to you that you can speak with most any lawyer of your choosing.

This website has lawyers that offer their services, perhaps in your area.

Or, check with your state's bar association, use the Yellow Pages, Google "lawyers YOUR CITY and STATE", or ask your fiends, co-workers, or relatives for assistance.

Good luck.

There are many ways you can find a general practice lawyer - we can't give an actual referral. Your local or state bar assoc. is sometimes a good choice to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back