what happens when u sign over all rights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

legalguru

Ok so heres the story i have a daughter who will be 3 in June. it has taken me this long to get her father to do dna testing. now he is saying he is going to sign over all rights to keep from paying childsupport..... I dont want that and he says by doing so will enable him to pay is that true? is there anything I can do so that he does pay child support cause its not fair and i know alot of ppl have already went thru this but i am worried he can but in ways i think he cant. whats going to happen?

He needs to get a clue if he thinks he can do this. He can't. He is really ignorant if he thinks he can walk away from his responsibilities. If it were that easy we would have all sorts of dead beats wanting to get out of their child support obligation.

You can file for child support. Now getting it from him is an entirely different ordeal. There is nothing the state can do to force him to pay but once CS is set up and he does not pay, he has to deal with all the legal issues he will face.

Well see he is in the army so i kno once dna gets back cs is gonna be ordered and then it will come from his check but he's being selfish. he has another daughter he pays support for and he dont try to see her even. he is talkin bout gettin out the army so just in case at least this way he dont pay for our daughter together. Its unfair and childish, that was long as i wanted us to be a couple she was his, but the moment it was over he wasntwanting to say she was his and been that way ever since. .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back