What happen if i stop paying my timeshare?

Jurisdiction
Washington
Hello , actually me and my husband were involved with a mexican resort, (Royal Holiday )but we cant afford anymore paying the maintenance fees, they increased like 60% , what could happen ? thanks for your support

Last edited:
A lot could happen.

You could get sent to collections, sued, have your credit trashed, end up with a judgment against you, wage garnishment, bank account levy, attachment of non-exempt property, lien on your home.

I think that about covers all the possibilities.

There's a long running thread about time shares on another site. Some people report being able to get rid of their time shares. Might give you some ideas.

How to get out of a timeshare. - Lawyers.com Community

Hello Susan i read your question , and for own experience you should contact MTS (mexican timeshare solutions ) they were the only persons that really help me (pueblo bonito), no upfront fees and offers you a free consultation, also you can check this article ,good luck.

Hello Susan i read your question , and for own experience you should contact MTS (mexican timeshare solutions ) they were the only persons that really help me (pueblo bonito), no upfront fees and offers you a free consultation, also you can check this article ,good luck.
So we're talking about timeshare scams. Sadly we've received a large amount of spontaneous laudatory testimonials about Mexican Timeshare Solutions. Article's just like Laura's, which coincidentally is posted the same day as Susan's. So... is this a miracle? I think not. Unfortunately your best protection against scams is to avoid having to consider an expensive lawsuit altogether. Be skeptical of everything you read online, especially laudatory testimonials where people suddenly simply want to donate their time to create very long articles about how incredible a business might be - such as the article that is not visible on Mexican Timeshare Solutions. Good luck to everyone and safe surfing online.

Back