What can I do?

KTheos

I am a retired military combat veteran. 9 days ago I reported to my PTSD counselor that my wife was physically abusive towards me. He then tells me that with my history of PTSD and her physical abuse our kids would end up in foster care and convinces me to withdraw my complaint. The next day I called him and fired him. 7 days ago my while I was sleeping (between 5-8 am) my wife left with our 4 kids. Since then she has changed her legal address. She refuses to let me see my kids or talk to them. She later told a third party that she left because she is in fear of her life. I have never been arrested for anything and have no criminal history. What can I do?

I am a retired military combat veteran. 9 days ago I reported to my PTSD counselor that my wife was physically abusive towards me. He then tells me that with my history of PTSD and her physical abuse our kids would end up in foster care and convinces me to withdraw my complaint. The next day I called him and fired him. 7 days ago my while I was sleeping (between 5-8 am) my wife left with our 4 kids. Since then she has changed her legal address. She refuses to let me see my kids or talk to them. She later told a third party that she left because she is in fear of her life. I have never been arrested for anything and have no criminal history. What can I do?

You might want to discuss your legal options with a lawyer.
I'm sure your wife's version of events will differ from yours.
Perhaps a divorce is your only option, because you will then receive court ordered visitation.
Your issues are far too complex for the internet.

Back